Share This Blog

Share |

Search This Blog

Hello! My name is Nicole Darling and I am so glad that you found my blog. I am a photographer based out of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Please leave me a comment as I love to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by!

I am an extremely lucky woman. I am married to my best friend, and I am currently a stay at home mother of two wonderful little boys. Avery is 4.5, and Braxton is 2.5, both of their birthday's are in September. I am a photographer, a sister, a daughter, a wife, mother, and a best friend.

My business includes: Portrait Photography, Maternity, Newborns, Babies, Children, Families, & Seniors (Both Kinds :-) Engagements and Wedding photography. Capturing a child's' personality is my passion.

An English Proverb said "The eyes are the window to the Soul", and I try to capture more than just a "Picture", I want you to be moved when you look at my photos.

All images are the sole property of Nicole Darling (Essence of The Soul Photography). You must have written permission to use any images from this site.

Contact information: Essenceofthesoul@mac.com and (925) 594-1298

I Heart Faces Friday Challenge

I decided to take the photo challenge along with a ton of other photographers to edit the following photograph. I edited 2 different versions that will be posted below.  It is a lot of fun to see everyone's edits because one person can take a photograph, but every photographer has their own style so no 2 photographs are the same.  Here is the photograph we were asked to edit.

Before: 

 

































After: Edits 1 and 2

Anonymous –   – (August 28, 2010 at 1:32 PM)  

I like the texture and saturation on that last one!

Deborah  – (September 2, 2010 at 11:11 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah  – (September 2, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

Hi Nicole! Love the textures you've added to this Fix-it-Friday challenge! Actually, I just added mine (yes, a bit late, I know) but, it was fun working on it! :) I love working with textures, and added them to the three edits, that I did, too ... if you get a chance, come on by and let me know what you think! Your work is amazing! I'm just starting out on this venture, myself ... trying a new mid-life career, since raising my son. I read that you live in SF ... my son is living, and working, in Oakland right now. I miss him so much, but we're praying he'll be back home, again, soon ... 2500 miles is far too much space between us! Well, you have a great holiday weekend! Hope to chat with you more, sometime!

~ Deborah

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP